Páginas

domingo, 19 de maio de 2013

Lost And Delirious

“Make me a willow cabin at your gate,
And call upon my soul within the house;
Write loyal cantons of contemned love,
And sing them loud even in the dead of night;
Halloo your name to the reverberate hills,
And make the babbling gossip of the air
Cry out 'Olivia!' O, you should not rest
Between the elements of air and earth,
But you should pity me.”
 ....
Victoria: "I mean I love Paulie, you know that I do. She's my best friend in the world and probably the only person that I will ever love like, like in the way that...Cleopatra" "And to hurt her, its like I'm choking, like I'm not in the breathing world."

 Pauline: "Liar! Liar, Liar, Liar! You've all got your heads up your assholes because love is. It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever. Because if you move, right, you fall. You fall."


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário